Everything You Need to Know About Ayushmann Khurrana’s Passion for Writing
1. Bachpan Mein Papa Ki Lagayi Bandishon Ko Todne Mein Bahut Mazaa Aata Tha, Ab Badey Ho Kar Khud Par Lagayi Bandishein Todi Nahi Jaati.
2. Kya Hai Sukoon? Ghar Ke Aangan Ki Mitti Mein Pehli Baarish Ki Boond
3. Kitna Aasan Tha Bachpan Mein Sulana Humko, Neend Aa Jaati Thi Pariyon Ki Kahani Sun Kar
4. Main Gaya Tha Soch Kar Baatein Bachpan Ki Hongi, Dost Mujhe Apni Tarakki Sunaane Lage
5. Kuch Nahi Milta Duniya Mein Mehnat Ke Bagair, Mera Apna Saya Mujhe Dhoop Mein Aane Ke Baad Mila
6. Maine Takiye Se Rui Nikaal Kr Badal Bana Diye, Jo Khwaab Poore Na Ho Sake, Yun Hi Uda Diye
7. Uss Gali Ne Yeh Sun Ke Sabr Kiya, Ki Jaane Waale Yahaan Ke The Hee Nahi
8. Zindagi Ne Bahut Zimmedaar Bana Rakha Hai, Mujhe Aaj Bas Zidd Karne Ka Mann Hai
9. Roz Har Waqt Yahi Sochta Hoon Main Ki Apni Hi Nakal Karne Mein Maat Kha Raha Hoon Main
10. Koi Gair Yaar Baney, Koi Yaar Baney Gair, Aise Hi Hai Zindagi, Kisi Mantaq Ke Bagair
Now wasn’t that lovely?
And if you’re wondering how does he manage to make time for writing despite leading such a hectic lifestyle, the actor during an interview stated that if someone has a passion for something, they do not have to take out time for it exclusively. He said that poetry comes to him “just like that” and feels that life itself is nothing but a shayari aka poetry. The actor also has stated that he always wanted to write a book of shayaris and looking at how his shayaris are performing on social media and the way people are reacting to it, he has given thought to the idea of compiling them in a book.
Well, if this does materialize, we’ll surely be getting a copy of it Ayushmann and we’re sure others feel the same.